I am a Japanese native living in the United States for more than 30 years. I have one of those green cards with permanent residency status. When I lived in Japan, (that was a long time ago indeed) playing Shogi was one of my hobby.
I haven't played it for a long time until I discovered PlayOK boardgame site. When I saw some people didn't seem to have a clue as how to play this game, I decided to start this site
I hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering and works as an engineering manager in fairly large size organization located in mid-east USA.
I have many hobbies. My current interests include the following
- Playing Shogi (of course!)
- learning Web page creation
- CSS Styling
- PHP scripting
- Web Site creation using ModX
- Web page editing using MS-office SharePoint Service
- Programming with Delphi/Turbo Pascal (Now lazarus/free Pascal). Finally moved into C#. despite C connotation, this language feels very much Pascal
- Tinkering with electronics (Arduino , Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone etc.,)
Maybe I have too many things on my plate. I have not done much work on this site after 2014. There are some broken links. (which shows how fluid web world really is.) Updating and Overhauling this site to more modern look is one of my to do items though.